We Offer Full SEO Services in Minneapolis And Link Building Services For Businesses
The Premier Minneapolis SEO Agency
SEO Services Minneapolis
No one uses the phone book anymore. These days, when someone is interested in purchasing a product or service, they go to their computer and search for it online.
When someone searches for what you sell, is your business the top result? Are you buried further down the page? Are you not listed on the first page of results at all?
Your rankings on search engine results pages have a huge impact on your business’s bottom line. Improved search rankings will drive more visitors to your site, and more website visitors means you’ll be able to convert more people into customers.
How Much Does SEO Cost?
Before we get into the cost of search engine optimization, let’s talk about how we position our agency in the market.
Have you ever met with an online marketing company that says, “pay us a retainer for six months or a year and we’ll see how it goes?” It happens way too often. They won’t tell you exactly what they’re doing with your money, and you can’t tell if they’re competent unless you understand every aspect of SEO.
What these companies often do is target low-competition keywords that allow them to rack up a couple of quick wins and declare their campaign a success. This strategy isn’t going to drive a lot of traffic to your site, which means it isn’t going to generate new leads for you.
Our digital marketing agency Minneapolis is completely honest and transparent. We’ll show you how we improve SEO, how we measure success, and everything else we do to provide you with the biggest return on your online marketing investment. We charge hourly and we give you a monthly report that details what we did for the month. If we are doing link building, we charge per link that we build.
While you work with us, we’ll charge you a small monthly consulting fee for improving your site’s position on search engine result pages (SERPs).
We use both on-page and off-page SEO techniques for this purpose. Researching the most relevant keywords to your business and incorporating these keywords into your content is an essential part of SEO. We’ll also include keywords in URLs, meta descriptions, and other places where search algorithms look.
Performance is another factor considered by search engine algorithms. Our expert SEO specialists in Minneapolis are capable of making your site as fast as possible.
Off-page SEO techniques include utilizing online reviews, social media, and guest posting to expand your online presence.
Backlinks Are the Foundation of SEO
There are two methods our SEO agency uses to determine how much we charge for our services: domain authority (DA) and pay per backlink.
The DA metric was created by Moz, and it assigns a score of 1 to 100 to every site on the internet. This score indicates how well a site ranks on SERPs. To see your score, create an account on Moz (it’s free!) and download the browser extension. Then, you can review your DA score, the DA scores of your competitors, and where you rank locally vs. nationally. You can see how you compare to competitors on specific keywords, too.
This information is invaluable. High DA scores correspond to the sites that are listed above other options on SERPs, and those top results get the vast majority of the traffic. Increasing your DA score results in more visits to your site, which in turn leads to more sales. You can pay our Minneapolis SEO agency to grow your DA. We won’t accept a dime until we’re able to show you the results through Moz.
The other option is to pay per backlink. Backlinks are one of the most important SEO factors – search algorithms take other sites linking back to yours as a sign that your site contains valuable information, so a high number of quality backlinks will significantly increase your ranking. We use guest posts, sponsored posts, resource pages, broken link building, the skyscraper technique, and all other available methods for acquiring links to your website.
Our clients have been happy with our services and pricing models, and we’re confident that you’ll be satisfied as well. Learn more about our Backlink outreach service today.
We know how to optimize your site for search engines. Our SEO consultants in Minneapolis will help you obtain better rankings than your competitors.
- Technical SEO Audit: It all starts with analysis. Our SEO services include review of your design, content, site speed, mobile-friendly, accessibility, and security elements in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- On-page SEO: Our professional search engine optimization writers will create persuasive copy that converts site visitors into paying customers while incorporating the most relevant ranked keywords. We have years of experience optimizing header and image tags, meta descriptions to improve click-through rates, and image optimization to ensure more people are visiting your specific pages. Also, our team will handle technical SEO tasks, such as optimizing URL structure.
- Mobile SEO: If your site isn’t mobile-friendly, then you’re being penalized by Google. We’ll make sure your site is fully responsive and easy to use on all devices. This will give you an advantage over all your competitors that haven’t done so already.
- Local SEO: If your business is based in a physical location like an office or retail store, your SEO campaign should involve targeting keyword phrases that include the name of your city. We’ll research keywords related to your industry and location, to maximize local search in Minneapolis or anywhere else. Our SEO agency utilizes local SEO best practices, which include claiming local directory listings and building local citations, to enhance campaign performance and bring in qualified traffic.
- Social SEO: Social media offers unique opportunities for increasing brand awareness, enhancing credibility, and creating additional inbound links to your site. We’ll use social media to improve your site’s search rankings, and we’ll optimize your social media content for each platform’s internal search engine to increase exposure.
- Video SEO: More than one billion hours of video are watched every day on YouTube. Make no mistake, this platform isn’t just for vloggers and funny viral videos. How-to guides and similar pieces of content can help you establish yourself as an authority while expanding your audience and creating backlinks. Our SEO specialist and content creators will help you tap into this market.
Our digital marketing services in Minneapolis offers consistent and lasting results by creating the quality websites that are just what the search engine giants have always said they wanted for SEO Marketing In Minneapolis MN.
SEO For Every Business
Online visibility is the lifeblood of e-commerce companies. After all, no one can buy your products if they never discover your website. Thankfully, with a page for each product, e-commerce sites offer endless opportunities for SEO content. Our analysts and writers will make the most of it and get your site to the top of SERPs.
Small Business SEO
The universal challenge for small and medium-sized businesses is that they don’t have the resources of larger organizations. Advertising through television, radio, and even print can be costly and, in many ways, is the old way to promote and advertise. Our SEO agency allows you to level the playing field – it’s a much more affordable, and often just as effective, way for small businesses to get their name out there.
Compared to small businesses, enterprises require a more structured and sophisticated SEO strategy due to their size and the relative complexity of their business goals. With our agency's successful track record in managing large digital marketing initiatives, you can be confident that we’re up to the task.
We have been struggling with ranking our website higher in search engines. Cale and his team worked wonders for us and we couldn't be happier. They were worth every penny to our company.
I've worked with many agencies, but I have not worked with one that has the honesty, integrity and transparency of 301 Madison Consulting. From start to where we are today, they implement strategies and are completely honest and transparent with the process, success and costs. I would recommend Cale and his team to anyone looking for a boost online.